• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Zoning changes in Gulf Trace?

New posts

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Noticed a big zoning change notice in Gulf Trace @ Grayton, anyone know what the proposal is?
 
Was there a category code associated with it? Most of the notices down here on commercial property have to do with wet (alcohol sales) zoning.
 
I believe that is for the Grayton overlay, which would allow for tighter controls for that area, compared to County level controls. I'm not sure what the correct terminology is, but if you call the Planning Dept, they can tell you.
 
Isn't that area still largely on septic? Seems like that would make some sort of increased density in the area problematic.
 
I'm pretty sure that this has nothing to do with density change. I am fairly certain that this is in regards to making the rules tighter for that area, much like the Pt Washington district has an overlay.

On a side note, the developer of Gulf Trace, James Earl Ray, passed away on Oct 8, 2009. I'm surprised no one mentioned it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top