jodiFL
Beach Fanatic
That story doesnt surprise me at all. I worked there when it was still a small 1 story building (pre-Opal) and the sign by the door that said hours were dependent on surf conditions was really true. I have even seen them make people shuck their own oysters and get their own beer if they were really busy. An awesome bunch of guys and still one of the most enjoyable jobs I have ever had.That reminds me of an awesome little restaurant that used to be in Grayton called The Corner Cafe...they cooked all their fish on a small grill behind the restaurant and were definitely no frills. My parents had coffee after their meal and Mom asked for some plain milk and had a half-gallon container just plunked down in front of her. Like I said, it was a no frills place, but the food was great!


