• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

100 Things diners shouldn't do

New posts
Crying babies

I finally have a baby so I am now qualified to talk about crying babies. 15 seconds max is the allotted time to head for the door with your crying baby when in a restaurant.
 
I once hung around with a guy who refused to use straws too. Isn't that crazy? They would rather put their lips on a glass that god only knows how many other people's lips have been on, fingers have touched, and possibly not cleaned very well than have it be said that they sucked on something. :blink:

This same guy also once asked me to stop smelling the silverware at the old truck stop in DeFuniak.

Maybe smelling the silverware is something diners shouldn't do, but I felt it was necessary....:blush:

So my question is, I understand the whole use straws because god only knows how many peoples lips have been there, but what about the sliver ware?
Its in just as many mouths......
Im just sayin is all.....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top