• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

1966 Mustang Convertible

New posts
Wow. Nice, nice car. Wish I had the funds to take it off of your hands. :(
 
I hear you on the simplification, SJ...but...OH! my! that's gorgeous. That could lead every parade in Sowal.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
 
katie blue said:
I hear you on the simplification, SJ...but...OH! my! that's gorgeous. That could lead every parade in Sowal.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Thanks, and with the right offer, you could be driving it in every parade in SoWal. :D
 
Smiling JOe said:
DSCN3417.jpg
Suhweet car, SJ!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top