• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

1966 Mustang Convertible

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Okay, I like this forum so much that I want to sell someting. Also, I think it will help me live a more simple life. I figure, why not go for the big stuff, and here is a start:

1966 Mustang Convertible

Don't really want to sell it, but because I never drive it, I will consider offers over $20,000. It begs to be driven.

miles -- speedo was broken when I bought it, but I would guess it has well over 100k.

engine - clean 289 V8

color - white top over blue car

Interior - Blue

Runs well. Car is in good condition and is very clean. Very close to original condition.

Car is stored in Georgia.

DSCN3417.jpg

Not actual car, but looks just like it, except this one has white interior and a trunk-mounted luggage rack.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Okay, I like this forum so much that I want to sell someting. Also, I think it will help me live a more simple life. I figure, why not go for the big stuff, and here is a start:

1966 Mustang Convertible

Don't really want to sell it, but because I never drive it, I will consider offers over $20,000. It begs to be driven.

miles -- speedo was broken when I bought it, but I would guess it has well over 100k.

engine - clean 289 V8

color - white top over blue car

Interior - Blue

Runs well. Car is in good condition and is very clean. Very close to original condition.

You are as slack as I am. No pics :idontno:
 
RiverOtter said:
You are as slack as I am. No pics :idontno:
I rarely get up to GA to drive it, much less take any photos. I have some old photos in a box somewhere, but rather than find them, it would be easier for me to drive to GA and take some more. :oops::idontno:

EDIT, upon closer inspection, I notice the car in the photo has a luggage rack mounted on the trunk, which mine does not have.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I rarely get up to GA to drive it, much less take any photos. I have some old photos in a box somewhere, but rather than find them, it would be easier for me to drive to GA and take some more. :oops::idontno:

EDIT, upon closer inspection, I notice the car in the photo has a luggage rack mounted on the trunk, which mine does not have.

Very cool car :cool:
 
I applaud you for simplifying SJ, but you would look so COOL driving that...especially in parades with Miss Kitty sitting in the back! :cool:
 
RiverOtter said:
:scratch: Hmmmmm...... Will it do a burnout? :scratch:
I forgot to add that it is a four speed, and yes, it will do a burnout. That car was made before they had traction control. :cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top