• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

30A Radio

New posts
:floor: :floor:
"30-Amen"!!!:floor: :floor: :floor:

It's about time somebody countered the liberal, communist, limp wristed opinions of 30-gAy.

We need just such a voice here in south Walton on the radio, and I would be glad to do it. Especially now that my online web-blog, which I co-hosted with my fellow conservative Maf54, has been shut down.
 
maf54 :funn:

It's comforting to know I wasn't the only one curious enough to read Foley's IM transcript! :shock: :blush:
 
Obviously, John R needs to post the rules which I saw posted in the radio station. 30gAy, I am not sure your suggestion will fit the current format, but maybe if you tone it down slightly (like Queer Eye), you could get away with some of your idea.

Oh well, why didn?t you say so earlier???.may I propose:

The 30-gAy Talk and Variety Show

One part Howard Stern (only the strippers will all be male), one part Garrison Keillor (only the music will be show tunes and disco), and one part Rush Limbaugh (??..no change in format here, as clearly this will serve as the comedy segment).

We?ll all sit around popping oxycotin and wax idiotic about the state of local affairs.

Here?s a short list of my proposed co-hosts and features:

Trannies on Tour -3 local transvestites tour the area, reporting on local happenings.
30-Amen ? Local news, from a Christian, heterosexual male perspective.
Anderson 180 ? not as good as that CNN show but only half as mindless.

If you thought I was obnoxious here, you ain?t seen nothing yet.
 
there was some requirement that the programming being suitable for middle-school aged listeners at all times. Although, I remember being a middle-schooler and having many impure thoughts.
 
Obviously, John R needs to post the rules which I saw posted in the radio station. 30gAy, I am not sure your suggestion will fit the current format, but maybe if you tone it down slightly (like Queer Eye), you could get away with some of your idea.

Queer Eye is about as gay as Chef Boyardee is Italian.

I might entertain the suggestion to tone down my Texas Chilli recipie if my 80 year old Aunt Talulah was coming over for dinner, but beyond that I feel that moderation is best left to....well moderates. You know what they say, "There's not much in the middle of the road but yellow stripes...and dead armadillos."

And so, sadly, I will have to scrap my plans for an on air broadcast of "Beat the Rick Santorum Pinata Contest', and lord knows the Trannies are going to be pissed 'cause they are all dolled up and ready to talk smack.

It would have boosted the rating, let me tell ya.....

I would have succeeded if it weren't for those meddling kids..............

scoobydoostonedragon.jpg
 
Queer Eye is about as gay as Chef Boyardee is Italian.

I might entertain the suggestion to tone down my Texas Chilli recipie if my 80 year old Aunt Talulah was coming over for dinner, but beyond that I feel that moderation is best left to....well moderates. You know what they say, "There's not much in the middle of the road but yellow stripes...and dead armadillos."

And so, sadly, I will have to scrap my plans for an on air broadcast of "Beat the Rick Santorum Pinata Contest', and lord knows the Trannies are going to be pissed 'cause they are all dolled up and ready to talk smack.

It would have boosted the rating, let me tell ya.....

I would have succeeded if it weren't for those meddling kids..............

scoobydoostonedragon.jpg

There is always pirate radio. :D
 
I wanna do a show John...don't you think 30-A radio needs 2 hours of New Orleans music now and then? It would be a beautiful thing. I am qualified;I took a radio class for about a week at LSU. They call those tape things 'carts' and you are supposed to say "pot my mike up". :lol:
 
30gAy strikes again:lolabove: :floor: :rofl: Thankful it was while I was at the beach. There are some SoWalers that think that you are my alter ego.:lol:
 
There are some SoWalers that think that you are my alter ego.:lol:

Oh the humanity!

Well, at least they were close: as I am actually the alter ego of your husband, Man-Go.

:funn: (Don't you all just know that will lead to an awkward dinner conversation tonight?)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top