• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

A new realtors view

New posts
You will also learn that working with buyers can be very emotional. People spend more on a house than most all other things in their life. To think that emotions aren't attached would be foolish.
 
I've been a journalist, and I am a Realtor...guess I'll try used cars or politricks next!:idontno:

Skip politricks and just be a government employee. Those can be some funn times in public :blink:
 
Realtors get beat up and blamed for the high property tax. I know, it's all our fault for creating supply and demand. Last week, myself and another Realtor (and a retired Realtor) were having happy hour cocktails at a local watering hole. Another local was miffed about prop. taxes he/she has to pay and blamed it on US. No amount of reasoning was acceptable. Realtors are BAD. Needless to say, it was time to leave our watering hole and go to another.

Property taxes? How the puck did realtors cause those? :blink:

Maybe you can blame some for inflating prices/feeding the frenzy or suggesting to clients that they clear cut the lot to "show the whole property", but IMO property taxes is a bit far reaching!
 
a think a dose of SOWAL is needed here...........

Oh, I was just adding to the list. I am familiar with the list of unpopular people as I am one myself. :wave: I do need a visit to SoWal, where I seem to have a lot of friends!!

Excellent thread so far by the way.
 
... thank you for the encouragement, I am going to keep on of course, and do my best. It's a whole new world for me, and I know it isn't going to be easy...
And
 
... thank you for the encouragement, I am going to keep on of course, and do my best. It's a whole new world for me, and I know it isn't going to be easy...
And I know it isn't easy for any of us. It is hard right now for everyone in every field. That is yet another reason supporting locals through this forum is so important.
 
Realtors, are there any buyers out there?
 
Oh, I was just adding to the list. I am familiar with the list of unpopular people as I am one myself. :wave: I do need a visit to SoWal, where I seem to have a lot of friends!!

Excellent thread so far by the way.

Are you a lawyer????
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top