jensieblue
Beach Fanatic
Red Bar
I believe so...an earlier incarnation
I believe so...an earlier incarnation
Great shot! We used to buy gas for our jeep there. It was one of three places to get gas...Grayton Store, JD Miller's Texaco on 98 between 83 and 393, and Shallowsnole's dad's place, South Walton Superette, better known as Dickie's!
Oh, if you look closely at the Grayton shot, you will see that they were a Union 76 station.
How far back did I just date myself?

Who the heck is Ricky?Great shot! We used to buy gas for our jeep there. It was one of three places to get gas...Grayton Store, JD Miller's Texaco on 98 between 83 and 393, and Shallowsnole's dad's place, South Walton Superette, better known as Dickie's!
Oh, if you look closely at the Grayton shot, you will see that they were a Union 76 station.
How far back did I just date myself?
the old Grayton Corner Cafe- Before Opal- with Randall cleaning fish on the bar
deadfish