• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Accident 395 and 98

New posts
Of course. And then the lights were installed. :clap:

395/98 has ALWAYS been dangerous, even when 98 was a two-lane, because 395 crosses at an angle. If you are crossing from 395 north, an eastbound car will arrive much sooner than most folks seem to think it will. :yikes:

And then there are those who don't stop at all. :pissed:
 
Not sure if this is related, but here's some photos and a video of someone being loaded into the helicopter at the Fire Station on 395.

Mar20_0001.jpg

Mar20_0002.jpg

Mar20_0003.jpg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHK3NybBnG4

Oh gee, this isn't good. :(

My other response was to reply about the deputies that used to be stationed there. I should have quoted it.
 
Sowalgayboi

Did you take the pics/video?
 
Sowalgayboi

Did you take the pics/video?

Yep, the fire department was blocking the road and I couldn't pass, so I did what everyone always asks for and took pics.

Sorry, it's a cell phone camera hence the lovely quality. :roll:
 
Last edited:
I was told that three people were thrown from the car and that all four who had been in it died. I certainly hope I am talking about the same accident. I'd hate to think there was more than one.
 
I was told that three people were thrown from the car and that all four who had been in it died. I certainly hope I am talking about the same accident. I'd hate to think there was more than one.

How horrible.....................:cry:
 
Yep, the fire department was blocking the road and I couldn't pass, so I did what everyone always asks for and took pics.

Sorry, it's a cell phone camera hence the lovely quality. :roll:

Not a problem.

I sent it to the flightcrews. They appreciated seeing the pics and video.

thank you
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top