• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Adventures with Local Wildlife

New posts
A boy was bitten by a rattlesnake in Watercolor along the trails. They'll be out due to all the rain. Be careful.

I HATE those guys. There was a pygmy that came out from under my house a few months back so I went out and put mothballs around my MINUTE lot. It seemed to work because my neighbor saw a pygmy at his place a week later and I haven't seen another.

I have my Tampa Bay place which is on fresh water professionally treated and he puts the "snake away" out during warm season and then stops for cold season. It's available at most hardware stores. Or you can use the "not as toxic as a snakebite" moth balls as long as you leave about a 3 ft untreated area to let them out.

Is the boy OK?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top