• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Alys Beach model home - virtual tour

New posts
Paula said:
I heard Fonville Press has after-beach-hours on Friday and Saturdays evenings (don't know the times) with wine and appetizers. I hope to stop by when I'm in town next (heard it's nice). I'll have to try the panini sandwiches.

And your virtual tour, Kurt, as always is stunning.
Fonville's after beach hours start around 5:30 good wine and very nice appetizers and 2 weeks ago there was music too.
 
Sueshore said:
Oh Rita...you know me well. That was my favorite aspect of the homes!!! The terraces are simply lovely...I can imagine lounging out there on a starry night and just being so content! Don't ya' think they should give Miss Kitty a break on a little Kitty Kompound? I would be their bestest cheerleader!!
A Kitty Kompound could be the site for a very nice party!
 
scrltbegonya said:
I've got the keys...Who wants to play? :lol:
Me, me! I've not met you, scrlt, but you know Olive, so I know you're cool!
 
Fonville is GREAT! Olive is GREAT! Alys Beach is GREAT! Stop in and see us...

Fonville has Apres Beach - AFter Beach - wine tastings on Fridays and SAturdays from 5 - 9. This week, though, they only held it on Friday.

Thanks, peapod. I am only cool because I know Olive - hee hee!
 
Kitty Kompound! I love it! :wub:
 
scrltbegonya said:
Fonville is GREAT! Olive is GREAT! Alys Beach is GREAT! Stop in and see us...

Fonville has Apres Beach - AFter Beach - wine tastings on Fridays and SAturdays from 5 - 9. This week, though, they only held it on Friday.

Thanks, peapod. I am only cool because I know Olive - hee hee!


Begonya..You're a nut and that's why we love ya! :clap_1:
 
scrltbegonya said:
Fonville is GREAT! Olive is GREAT! Alys Beach is GREAT! Stop in and see us...

Fonville has Apres Beach - AFter Beach - wine tastings on Fridays and SAturdays from 5 - 9. This week, though, they only held it on Friday.

Thanks, peapod. I am only cool because I know Olive - hee hee!
Fonville is too cool; I think it should be my new not-on-the-beach-at-the-moment hangout. I wish, though, Miss Cara hadn't left. :(
scrlt, knowing Olive only ups your cool quotient, I'm sure!
 
:clap_1: nicely done, as always Kurt....and the decorator did a magnificant job...I love neutrals...very relaxing and spa like!....looks like a very Zen place to hang your hat!:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top