• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Alys Beach model home - virtual tour

New posts
This is a great house. I find all neutrals so soothing. Love the three white nest tables on either side of the bed in bedroom #3. Lots of Crate and Barrel stuff in this house, not terribly expensive but tastefully selected and arranged. Guess I'll have to drive over to Alys and check it out later this month. Question, however: Where do you hang a wet swimsuit or kick off your sandy flip-flops? :idontno:
 
Donna said:
This is a great house. I find all neutrals so soothing. Love the three white nest tables on either side of the bed in bedroom #3. Lots of Crate and Barrel stuff in this house, not terribly expensive but tastefully selected and arranged. Guess I'll have to drive over to Alys and check it out later this month. Question, however: Where do you hang a wet swimsuit or kick off your sandy flip-flops? :idontno:
There is a large outdoor shower and storage area at the back of the house for exactly that sort of thing!
 
Chickpea, what in the world were you doing up at 3:00 a.m. posting on SoWal? I know you are way too young to use Miss Kitty's excuse of hot flashes!
 
Camp Creek Kid said:
Chickpea, what in the world were you doing up at 3:00 a.m. posting on SoWal? I know you are way too young to use Miss Kitty's excuse of hot flashes!

Is it hot in here...or is it just ME??? :funn:
 
Camp Creek Kid said:
Chickpea, what in the world were you doing up at 3:00 a.m. posting on SoWal? I know you are way too young to use Miss Kitty's excuse of hot flashes!

It is the only time I can catch up on this board and I am having trouble sleeping (again this evening!), Reading thread on seawalls and geotubes as well as thinking about courtyard designs - so as you can my mind is rambling!!

Met Ms. Kitty last night and she seems too young to be having hot flashes!!!

Sorry I missed you friday - got stuck at work :(
 
Chickpea said:
It is the only time I can catch up on this board and I am having trouble sleeping (again this evening!), Reading thread on seawalls and geotubes as well as thinking about courtyard designs - so as you can my mind is rambling!!

Met Ms. Kitty last night and she seems too young to be having hot flashes!!!

Sorry I missed you friday - got stuck at work :(

Oh, lovely Chickpea, you should come kayaking with us...it sure helped my sleep issues! Too young or too immature???? :biggrin: Loved meeting you last night...will come over to see all the beauty (including the gulls over there!) at AB!!!
 
Chickpea said:
It is the only time I can catch up on this board and I am having trouble sleeping (again this evening!), Reading thread on seawalls and geotubes as well as thinking about courtyard designs - so as you can my mind is rambling!!

Met Ms. Kitty last night and she seems too young to be having hot flashes!!!

Sorry I missed you friday - got stuck at work :(


Chickpea, I'm in the process of designing a courtyard also. Have you found any resources, books, websites or anything?
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
Chickpea, I'm in the process of designing a courtyard also. Have you found any resources, books, websites or anything?

Chickpea doesn't need outside resources. Let's just say that she is THE authority on courtyard design and architecture and has got all the good ideas in her brilliant mind, which explains her insomnia. It is a sign of geniousness when someone has so many good ideas that she can't sleep! ;-)
 
Wow...what a great house. It is beautiful. Kurt, you captured it beautifully!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top