• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amazingly awesome beaches here....

New posts
Rita said:
Thanks, Chickpea! :cool: I just put it on my desktop.

We'll be there Sunday! :biggrin:



.

Rita, hope you have an amazing time! Take lots of pics and post when you get back. I'm so excited for you finally getting to go!! :clap_1:
 
I want to be there. My mom is ill (again bless her heart) so my July trip might be off. Maybe September??
Thanks to all that post those beautiful pictures. It keeps those of us that aren't as lucky a little more sane when we can escape to the beach through the beautiful pictures!! :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Destiny said:
I want to be there. My mom is ill (again bless her heart) so my July trip might be off. Maybe September??
Thanks to all that post those beautiful pictures. It keeps those of us that aren't as lucky a little more sane when we can escape to the beach through the beautiful pictures!! :clap_1: :clap_1:

Destiny,

Hope your Mom's better soon. September's great too! Chickpea's so right. They are amazinly awesome beaches.
 
Yes...really pretty. Those chairs/umbrellas are too cute! We just got back a few weeks ago, and I am ready to go again. :( :(
 
destindreamin said:
Rita, hope you have an amazing time! Take lots of pics and post when you get back. I'm so excited for you finally getting to go!! :clap_1:

Can't wait! We'll be doing yard work at our house, but it's amazing how funn that is when we're there. :lol:


.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top