• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

amore--first timer

New posts

groveral

Beach Lover
I have been reading about amore on sowal for a long time. It just never falls in the "rotation" of our 30A restaurants. That is over.
We went for lunch and it was the best pizza I have ever eaten. We will be back---and a big thanks to the sowal community for this great heads-up.
 
I have been reading about amore on sowal for a long time. It just never falls in the "rotation" of our 30A restaurants. That is over.
We went for lunch and it was the best pizza I have ever eaten. We will be back---and a big thanks to the sowal community for this great heads-up.

Great news:clap_1:
 
I have been reading about amore on sowal for a long time. It just never falls in the "rotation" of our 30A restaurants. That is over.
We went for lunch and it was the best pizza I have ever eaten. We will be back---and a big thanks to the sowal community for this great heads-up.

they have good stuff other than pizza too !
Allifunn posting...ummmm I mean pui.... from Newfie....I am so glad you loved Amore! Yummmm....Audie...there are good friends at Amore too!:wub:
 
WhiteyFunn, you can add one more thread to the ever-growing list of people discussing Amore Pizzeria. What is the count now?
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top