• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

amore--first timer

New posts
I have been reading about amore on sowal for a long time. It just never falls in the "rotation" of our 30A restaurants. That is over.
We went for lunch and it was the best pizza I have ever eaten. We will be back---and a big thanks to the sowal community for this great heads-up.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it!
Thank you (and everyone else!) for the kind words!:wub:
 
I have been reading about amore on sowal for a long time. It just never falls in the "rotation" of our 30A restaurants. That is over.
We went for lunch and it was the best pizza I have ever eaten. We will be back---and a big thanks to the sowal community for this great heads-up.

we tell it like it is here on sowal. amore' pizza rocks. :wub:
 
...and you never know which RockStar's might show up to entertain you. ;-)

P2250203sm.jpg

P2250089sm.jpg

P2250143sm.jpg
 
Does anyone know the name of the guy in the middle of the third picture? He looks like someone I have seen playing here in Texas.
 
Does anyone know the name of the guy in the middle of the third picture? He looks like someone I have seen playing here in Texas.
That would be mr. norman jeter, out of pensacola fl, though his band is based out of MObile alabama. I'm not sure if they play the Texas scene, but they do have a texas swing feel to their bluegrass style.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top