• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Another Celeb???

New posts

JOE who

Beach Lover
I was walking the dog in Seaside Saturday (3-1-08) when i noticed a film crew with their attentioned focused on someone i thought was Pauly Shore... But couldn't confirm it... Anyone???
 
It was a reality show on the CMT station that was filming here.

But, there was a Harrison Ford sighting yesterday!
 
It was a reality show on the CMT station that was filming here.

But, there was a Harrison Ford sighting yesterday!

No way...you just broke my heart! He is supposedly a VERY distant cousin of mine, and I have always wanted to meet him. :(
 
Forget Pauly Shore! Where can I run into Harrison Ford?
 
No sh*t!

I would run after him screaming,"INDY, INDY!":rolling:

24 years ago...:eek: I feel old.

So was Calista with him?


Harrison-Ford-Photograph-C12142367.jpeg
 
Anyone know what was up with an older gentleman rollerblading shirtless on 30-A while being filmed by a crew in a golf cart. Thats right, a 5mph golf cart on 30-A backing up traffic. I gave them the Atlanta salute passing them, I hope it is on tape:bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top