• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Another former county employee suing

New posts
I have a good feeling she's gonna bow out of this one.
Although Stan and I no longer harbor hateful feelings toward each other, I really, really have no comment, especially since I haven't a clue exactly what went on. His mama is a sweetheart and I wish him the best.
 
Although Stan and I no longer harbor hateful feelings toward each other, I really, really have no comment, especially since I haven't a clue exactly what went on. His mama is a sweetheart and I wish him the best.
That was as graceful a bow as I expected.
 
We might get lucky, Larry might be the next to go.

That'll be great! We can then pay him for the next two years while the BCC does a costly and expensive search for a new county administrator across the country; all to narrow it down to someone's brother or cousin who can barely read.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top