steele mama
Beach Fanatic
YouTube - The Prom at Seaside Rep
I did it!
I did it!
...I love dancing with the Mers! 
Looked like you were giving merman a wedgy! You are hilarious! You definitely got your exercise....I love dancing with the Mers!
![]()
Looked like you were giving merman a wedgy! You are hilarious! You definitely got your exercise.

I was afraid he was going to fall over while he was dancing. It was cute.I think those famous goldfish disco shoes had first dibs on the wedgy.![]()
I was afraid he was going to fall over while he was dancing. It was cute.![]()
oh well, it was a friendly comment. I thought he was cute while dancing in those giant heels.My husband has perfect balance, thank you very much.
oh well, it was a friendly comment. I thought he was cute while dancing in those giant heels.
