no, we were never friends. we've never even met. how could we be friends?We're friends?![]()
like I said, it was a friendly comment. take it however you chose. Go ahead and have fun with it!
no, we were never friends. we've never even met. how could we be friends?We're friends?![]()
no, we were never friends. we've never even met. how could we be friends?
like I said, it was a friendly comment. take it however you chose. Go ahead and have fun with it!![]()
seriously, he really did look cute dancing in them!:roll: just a friendly eye roll for you. Have funn with it.

seriously, he really did look cute dancing in them!![]()
it was an adorable video. I think the husbands were great sports to go along with the themed attire.seriously, he was cute.
it was an adorable video. I think the husbands were great sports to go along with the themed attire.
Yes, we are very fortunate to have husbands who love going to SoWal with us.
For real! Except, mine keeps leaving!![]()

it was an adorable video. I think the husbands were great sports to go along with the themed attire.
that's cute too!!Mine was all about getting dressed for The Prom! Seriously, you just never know!
