Sagamartha
Beach Comber
this is heartbreaking. pat murphy is a wonderful lady and teacher. i didn't know until i read this here.
Sagamartha said:this is heartbreaking. pat murphy is a wonderful lady and teacher. i didn't know until i read this here.
Sagamartha...glad to have you post, but sorry it is such a sad occasion. 
Smiling JOe said:This tragedy is just one more reminder for us to live life to the fullest because we only know that we are here now. Tomorrow may be a different day. Carpe Deim!
Bud said:I miss her already. Brianna was a great friend of mine, always shining. She loved music. She is part of the reason why i'm playing music today. I was with her the first time i picked up a mandolin, a cheap epiphone of her brother, Matt's. After noodling on it for a while, Brianna said, "You should play that, I mean really that's perfect for you." Sure enough, here I am! She had that sort of insight on people. A truely pure soul. I am happy to know that she will always be dancing up in the sky for us. As Duke Bardwell said, "She was too sweet for this old world." take care,
Bud