• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Any Cornhole Players Out There?

New posts
Corn hole is serious business up here folks. This is not a coke spitting matter.:angry:

This message has been brought to you by the ACA. <-------:biggrin:

yes ma'am! will you be our sowal cornhole consultant and expert extraordinaire? you see, I cannot do the kick ball thing due to a bad ankle, plus I'm not into games that involve fast moving balls of any kind. but, the cornhole sounds like a lot more funn!
 
count me in :rofl:
 
I wonder if shallowsnole can sew? I feel pretty sure we could get her and fuzz in a game of cornhole. He is from Glendale.

Looks like I missed the funn. No, I do not sew. If a button falls off, I take the garment to Caring and Sharing.

But I'll be happy to host a cornholing event! Looks like I might be involved in one this summer anyway, why not two? ;-)
 
yes ma'am! will you be our sowal cornhole consultant and expert extraordinaire? you see, I cannot do the kick ball thing due to a bad ankle, plus I'm not into games that involve fast moving balls of any kind. but, the cornhole sounds like a lot more funn!

Oh yes, then this is the perfect sport for you. Mr OL thinks I'm :wacko: over cornhole. I'll have to take some pics friday night. I'll show him...could be the hit of Dylan's birthday party. :lol: Nevermind the trampoline, water guns, firepit s'mores and fireworks.:biggrin:
 
I think you were attempting to say "form teams"??

It was a joke on the drinking.

Although I like the idea of team uniforms.

How about this:

banana.jpg

The one on the right not the left. Actually either works. :biggrin:
 
It was a joke on the drinking.

Although I like the idea of team uniforms.

How about this:

banana.jpg

The one on the right not the left. Actually either works. :biggrin:

When I look at this I think it must have a haiku caption

Officer helping
My premature unsheathing
Produce in vice grip
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top