• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Anyone ever walked all 26 miles?

New posts
Beach Runner said:
I want to do that, too. PM me, gull, wheni t gets closer to that time. Warning: I'm a conservative biker after running over a rock and wiping out, requiring a hospital visit. So Dr. BR and I might not be fast enough for you and Merman.

Can we join you? I misread your post the first time and I thought you said that you were a "conversational" biker. Perfect! I like to talk and ride too! Although it may be hard with 6 abreast- we can just take over the road!:lolabove:
 
jdarg said:
Can we join you? I misread your post the first time and I thought you said that you were a "conversational" biker. Perfect! I like to talk and ride too! Although it may be hard with 6 abreast- we can just take over the road!:lolabove:
YESSSSSS!
 
I will sheepishly admit that at times I am a conversational boozing biker. It was many years ago in Seaside that I perfected the fine art of riding, talking, and sipping a cool gin & tonic. All to the tune of a beautiful sunset sky. Now that's the life!


I think a Christmas bike ride for all of us is a good idea! What we need now is someone to drive the sag wagon for us. If I'm doing all 26 miles, there's no way I want to retrace my steps to get back home!! Volunteers??
 
Sueshore said:
:roll: ...and I will drive the 26 miles and wave at you!

:lolabove: Miss Kitty will need company. I'll need to ride with her, she may need a relief driver! :floor:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
:lolabove: Miss Kitty will need company. I'll need to ride with her, she may need a relief driver! :floor:

And bartender.;-) Of course we will need a photographer too.
 
jdarg said:
And bartender.;-) Of course we will need a photographer too.

I will be the bartender!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top