• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Asking for SoWaller's Prayers

New posts
Take care of youself, Girl! A spa week...sounds like the ticket for you, when time and circumstances permit!
I'll be back Oct. 12th - 14th for the Ho-Down. Short visit...but I hope to see you! :wub: :wave:
:idontno: What Ho-Down? Maybe I missed a thread.
Kat I pray that your family is doing well, and that things will look up soon.
 
Kat, I hope Doug is feeling stronger every day!! ​


:wub:​


​
 
Kat: I'm so glad that the surgery went well and that Doug is on the road to recovery. Allifunn was good to ask how YOU are doing. I feel I need a spa week and I don't even have the stresses you have right now. So, you definitely need at least a long weekend at a spa once Doug is back on his feet!
 
Thank you ....I know he's getting better as he's getting grumpy!:funn: :yikes:


Ut Ohhhh time for an "in house nurse"!!!! I need to get back to work.:clap:

Doug---->:breakcomp:

Kat------>:whack:
 
:floor: ...oh Kat, that was too funny! Glad to hear Doug is mending!
 
Today I'm driving Doug for his first check up with Dr. Johns. It's been 9 days and he seems to be doing much better with his throat and eating. His lower back is killing him and he's in pain with that all day and night. We know from the MRI that he has a disc in his lumbar region that has herniated....now we wait to see if he will have to go through another surgery for that one. I just wonder sometimes if this will go on forever.

I really feel the check up will go good. He just needs to be patient and heal.
So please keep him in your prayers.

:wub: LOVE YOU ALL! :wub:
Kat:drink2:
​
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top