• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Asking for SoWaller's Prayers

New posts
:bang:I'm still fighting CFS and Fibromyalgia. It's the fib...that's really giving me fits. Stress makes it worse. And, it's very painful.

Keep me in your prayers please!

Thank you so much ....:wub:Kat
 
Hi Kat,
Hope you are feeling better. I haven't been on much lately, been very busy but still thinking of you.

BTW: I like your pumpkins!
 
Hi Kat,
Hope you are feeling better. I haven't been on much lately, been very busy but still thinking of you.

BTW: I like your pumpkins!

I have heard how busy you are. It's crazy here you think you move here for Paradise and shomtimes you become Parataxi!!!! Keep up all the grayt work you do ....just don't let it run you in the ground!''

:welcome:If you like the pumpkins stop in for a glass of wine and see the inside! Lots of funn to be had!

Doug had another MRI yesterday and we are waiting to hear from his Doctor.
Still asking for thoughts and prayers!:blush:

:wave::wub:Kat
 
Prayers continue from here.:wub:
 
Please help me....My CFS and Fibro. has attacked me with a vengence. I am having short term memory loss. I found 7 of my gift cards for the End of Summer Story Contest in another purse I used weeks ago. So sorry if you have not gotten yours yet. Please e-mail me at katatthebeach@aol.com if you have not received yours. If you want to PM me go ahead.

I may need a part time assistant to help me with things at home and cafe. If interested pm or e-mail me.

Thank you all for your continuous prayer for our family!!!


:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:Kat:wub::wub::wub::wub:​
 
Katz: Sorry to hear that this is such an ongoing struggle. You're definitely in my thoughts and prayers. How's your husband doing?
 
So sorry to hear that. Hopefully your CFS will get better like mine did. I know that the fibro is tough because daughter's BF' mom has it. I will keep praying for you.
 
Hi Kathy,
Know that my thoughts, prayers and wishes of improved health and happiness are with you, if there is anything I can do (now that I am gainfully unemployed and have lots of time on hand),just let me know, God Bless...
Patty
 
Hi Kathy,
Know that my thoughts, prayers and wishes of improved health and happiness are with you, if there is anything I can do (now that I am gainfully unemployed and have lots of time on hand),just let me know, God Bless...
Patty


:welcome:.....So Sweet! I feel the same way Kat....:wub:​
 
:wub:
Katz: Sorry to hear that this is such an ongoing struggle. You're definitely in my thoughts and prayers. How's your husband doing?

Thanks Paula...I've just been under so much stress and that makes it worse. Doug is Doug....what can I say. He's a hard head and won't do what the Doctor tells him to, which is why he gets in this health crisis in the first place. Sorry but true. I put myself out for him for weeks and weeks making myself weaker and weaker....so he's going to have to do this on his own, as he gets mad at me for suggesting what the Doctor says. I realize at this time Kat has got to put herself first! Sounds mean...maybe, but I'm not going to be able to take care of our daughter if I keep going this way or myself. So there....that's my new liberation statement!;-)


So sorry to hear that. Hopefully your CFS will get better like mine did. I know that the fibro is tough because daughter's BF' mom has it. I will keep praying for you.

Thank You Beach Runner.....I can get the CFS under control (if I let go of a number of things) the fibro is harder. Thanks for the prayers....I think I need to take it a step further and add action to prayer....to ask for help when I need it. It's very difficult for me. But I am determined to get through this!:clap:


Hi Kathy,
Know that my thoughts, prayers and wishes of improved health and happiness are with you, if there is anything I can do (now that I am gainfully unemployed and have lots of time on hand), just let me know, God Bless...
Patty

You are so sweeet to offer your time....thank you. I should take you up on it....I think I have a problem with vanity too. Pray that I will let go of the things that I need to and let those who can help me physically!

:welcome:.....So Sweet! I feel the same way Kat....:wub:​

LIGHTWORKER....your words of wisdom have kept me strong.....keep them coming girl. Help me to remember to breathe, to be compassionate, and to love unconditionally!:wub::wub::wub:


:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: To ALL of YOU!
Kat:blush:
​
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top