• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Audit of Sheriff's Office notes internal problems

New posts
This chucklehead just sits in his office everyday and will communicate with no one? Oh, and spends our tax money like it's in his personal bank account? With apparently, no accountability? His own employees must fill out written forms to gain an audience with him? WTF? There is no test track, just cleared land? I really wanted to check it out with mrs sandybanks(his personal friend and biggest supporter). Is there any way this person can be removed from office immediately, before he does more damage to the county, that's reported in the media far and wide, making us look like a bunch of idiots to the rest of the state/country?? Can he be made to pay back the missing funds before he leaves office?
 
This chucklehead just sits in his office everyday and will communicate with no one? Oh, and spends our tax money like it's in his personal bank account? With apparently, no accountability? His own employees must fill out written forms to gain an audience with him? WTF? There is no test track, just cleared land? I really wanted to check it out with mrs sandybanks(his personal friend and biggest supporter). Is there any way this person can be removed from office immediately, before he does more damage to the county, that's reported in the media far and wide, making us look like a bunch of idiots to the rest of the state/country?? Can he be made to pay back the missing funds before he leaves office?

Maybe we can get rid of Bush while your at it.
 
Ladies and gentlemen your current sheriff has been taken to the "Ole Woodshed" by this audit. It really doesn't get much worse than that spanking.

Ooops - I forgot its "just politics".

The bozo needs to be removed from office. There is plenty within this audit to have him removed for his actions.

Anyone have the phone number to Charlie Crist Office ? I need it.
 
I think Ralphie's secretary has it in her address book. It's right behind the "CO" section for COOKING CLASS!! Oh, here it is....Crist.

I know...I know....I need to quit, but I couldn't resist it.:floor:
 
I think Ralphie's secretary has it in her address book. It's right behind the "CO" section for COOKING CLASS!! Oh, here it is....Crist.

I know...I know....I need to quit, but I couldn't resist it.:floor:

I believe his secretary to be an honorable lady who cares about Walton County.

It is my opinion the Sheriff is doing a great job and so are his deputies. I believe that any deputy who wishes to speak to the Sheriff would only have to notify their supervisor and would not have any problem seeing him.

It is easy to say things about people who are not present but I assure you that if you were to ask almost any deputy they would have nothing but praise for the current Sheriff.

If anyone were to have a serious issue that warranted a talk with the Sheriff, it is my experience that they would have absolutely no problem talking to him.

He is thoughtful, courteous and kind.
 
I believe his secretary to be an honorable lady who cares about Walton County.

It is my opinion the Sheriff is doing a great job and so are his deputies. I believe that any deputy who wishes to speak to the Sheriff would only have to notify their supervisor and would not have any problem seeing him.

It is easy to say things about people who are not present but I assure you that if you were to ask almost any deputy they would have nothing but praise for the current Sheriff.

If anyone were to have a serious issue that warranted a talk with the Sheriff, it is my experience that they would have absolutely no problem talking to him.

He is thoughtful, courteous and kind.

:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top