JustaLocal
Beach Fanatic
we can only hope for a miracle...
Prepare for this miracle Jan 20, 2009.
we can only hope for a miracle...
will you be offering this wisdom with every post, or can we take your word for it?

It is easy to throw stones at people who are in the arena of life and are trying to serve their fellow man, but I am disappointed to see some of the unfounded allegations against a man who I believe is one of the hardest working men in Walton County.
I am sure that these allegations are nothing more than a smear campaign against an honest, hard working man.
Walton County can be proud of their Sheriff and deputies. I am proud to say that I support the current Sheriff and will see to it that the truth about him and the rest of the Walton County deputies gets out to the public.
The Sheriff’s Office was also bilked out of $10,316 during a e-mail scheme last June because an employee gave out a password and personal identification number to an account that had about $1.8 million in it at the time of the thefts.
But IMO, should NOT be privy to passwords/million$ account #s unless she is aware of the most common of email scams. I mean how dense do you have to be to realize that a bank will not EMAIL you for account info. EDIT >>>I am sorry but I have just found that the person responsible for this was the CFO, not the secretary.Sorry for any misunderstandingI believe his secretary to be an honorable lady who cares about Walton County.
But IMO, should NOT be privy to passwords/million$ account #s unless she is aware of the most common of email scams. I mean how dense do you have to be to realize that a bank will not EMAIL you for account info. EDIT >>>I am sorry but I have just found that the person responsible for this was the CFO, not the secretary.Sorry for any misunderstanding