• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ball's Out closing?

New posts
So the name stunk (we still called it seabar), the indoor atmosphere was terrible, but it was a nice stop for a drink and had a wide menu. We could get there by boat, which is always funn!! So what on earth happened?! Some's got to know! :confused:
 
I am thinking that Kookey and Newfangled Theory truly do know the inside scoop, since Matt played the closing night.;-)
 
This made me think of the "Schweaty Balls" SNL skit with Alec Baldwin...:clap:

i love that skit! it always makes me laugh just thinking abuot it...with those oh-so-dry ladies! :funn:

didn't ball' out move over near 331 bridge just recently? and now they may be closing?
 
looks like no "may" to it. They were closed tonight. Maybe they are closing for the tourist season and will re-open after Labor Day.
 
They should move back over to 98 where they started. Seemed like there was always a pretty good crowd there...easier to just "stop by" for happy hour in that location. I remember their grand opening party, I was on my way there listening to Woofie when he said the next person that will come sing "Big Balls" by AC/DC gets a dale jr. chair! I told my son, please do it, but he wouldn't...so I had to. That was funn! Still have the chair and a funn memory.:roll:

Come back home Balls Out! :wave:
 
Come back, Seabar! :(
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top