Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
The place on 98 is still there. It looks like the only thing that changed is the words "Balls Out" was changed to some nautical term I can't recall at the moment.
Curious- I was flipping through the latest phone book arrival, and Balls Out has a full page ad in the restuarant section listing the US 98 address. Granted I know there's probably a long lead time for printing the book, but it seems odd to get it after the business had already moved from that location (and then seemingly closed)
In the old days - once the phone number was disconnected the bill for the ad goes away - a full page ad would have been quite costly. Don't know if that is still the case but advertising b ill came on the phone bill (with so many phone books out now - I dont know anymore)