Bob
SoWal Insider
Yellow Hammer, you the man, Capricious is the show, and I'm pollyannaish....Schadenfreude!! And Yellow Hammer I think you are mixing Bob's post with Capricious's and responding. Bob was saying Capricious is the show.
Yellow Hammer, you the man, Capricious is the show, and I'm pollyannaish....Schadenfreude!! And Yellow Hammer I think you are mixing Bob's post with Capricious's and responding. Bob was saying Capricious is the show.
'"...I'm the show? What an ass. ..."
I did not say that- someone else did.
Learn to read.
"..You have no idea who I am, what I do, etc....and you assume that I am defending myself via some rant..."
Hmm. YOU were the one attacking me.
Which I took with good humor.
Just where did you need to defend yourself against little ole me?
"I am not going to post my personal financials on here like some would, but I am fine"
Never said you were not. Where did this come from?
"..my point is that there seems to almost be a joyful attitude watching others suffer, and I do not understand it. I was only trying to fathom why someone would get their jollies watching others suffer, it is beyond me, but Karma is a *****.
'"...I'm the show? What an ass. ..."
I did not say that- someone else did.
Learn to read.
"..You have no idea who I am, what I do, etc....and you assume that I am defending myself via some rant..."
Hmm. YOU were the one attacking me.
Which I took with good humor.
Just where did you need to defend yourself against little ole me?
"I am not going to post my personal financials on here like some would, but I am fine"
Never said you were not. Where did this come from?
"..my point is that there seems to almost be a joyful attitude watching others suffer, and I do not understand it. I was only trying to fathom why someone would get their jollies watching others suffer, it is beyond me, but Karma is a *****.
At least until we go from the "bust" part of the cycle
back to the "boom". Which will take a few years, I think.
"...Quantify the adjective "boom."
2004 vs 2007
I think dial-up may cause anger.[/quote]'
Just a year ago I would listen to people talk about the "killer deals"
that they had made in real estate.
Now their deals are killing them.
Do I think that's that funny?
You betcha.
Because it means that I just may be able to buy what I could
not conceive of buying a year or two ago.
It means the pennies I saved by not having cable TV or a cell
phone or a fancy new car or a big house or dinners out or etc.
etc. etc. are now going to allow me to do things that others
can not.
It means that the sacrifice is going to pay off.
And I am one happy camper.
Dial-up'll do that.