• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

BArky Parky

New posts
Warning: All dog parks stink like pee.
Other than that, you should have a nice time.
 
I am going today and can't wait. it should be really funn...especially seeing that i don't have a dog.
I may know of one available. Yesterday, I heard one of my new neighbors slam the door to the house, followed by, a yelling voice, stating, "I am serious! You've got one week!" Another door slam. Again, another slam. "That's it, one week. You've got one week to get rid of that dog or I will!" :eek: slam door a couple of more times. Dogs barking. "Shut-up!"

(They were yelling at each other, not me.)
 
Ruff!
 
Just got off the phone with JFunn (she wasn't joking about bark parking today). She said there are balloons everywhere, a line of cars a mile long and people everywhere...and the local news! I told her to get her face in front of a camera. :biggrin:
 
:lolabove: ..then I got a call and she said her heart was beating fast! She called T-bone to bring the camera so she can post some real dogs!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top