• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

BCC Workshop on Construction Easements for Walton County HSDR Project

New posts

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Greetings all. This is a friendly reminder that the Board of County Commissioners will be holding a Public Workshop on the Construction Easements for the Walton County Hurricane & Storm Damage Reduction Project (aka federal beach nourishment) from 4-7pm on September 3rd at the South Walton Courthouse Annex. For the latest project information, please visit www.protectwaltoncountybeaches.com

The latest easements can be found about two-thirds of the way down the front page after the following sentence- "The Walton County HSDR Project Draft Easements have also been revised and can be found at:"

Please note there is one for the 30-A and Inlet Beach areas, and one for Western Walton County where the beach has already been restored once. The revision date is 8-14-2014.

Hope to see you all there!
 
Thanks for the reminder. Will this be live streamed or do we need to show up to hear about Obama stealing our beaches?
 
Thanks for the reminder. Will this be live streamed or do we need to show up to hear about Obama stealing our beaches?

You need to be there, and it's local versions of the Socialist mindset who wish to steal our beaches. Show up and stand up and be counted. I'm leaving in a hour in hopes of getting a seat, but I'll stand if need be. Won't be the first time to have to stand through a meeting, and it's been worth it every time.
 
You need to be there, and it's local versions of the Socialist mindset who wish to steal our beaches. Show up and stand up and be counted. I'm leaving in a hour in hopes of getting a seat, but I'll stand if need be. Won't be the first time to have to stand through a meeting, and it's been worth it every time.

I'm confused. You think you own the beach and someone is stealing it from you or you feel that property owners are trying to steal the beach?
 
Wow, we are bringing out the big "S" word! While I'm not in favor of re-nourishment, I hardly think it's "Socialism". Maybe a ill-conceived version of "caring and sharing". Who knows?
 
Just in time to catch this guy:

Hyper-Chicken.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top