• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

beach vehicle pass

New posts
Donna said:
Our house overlooks the main access at Grayton and one of our pastimes is watching for stuck vehicles. If that vehicle contains shapely girls in bikinis, the men on our porch will be there faster than you can believe. They will fight over who gets to haul you out of the sand and probably ask you to stay for supper. Our women will sit in the rockers on the deck, enjoying the sight of these guys moving faster than they have in many moons. We'll also make you a glass of iced tea if you don't complain about it having sugar in it!

Thanks for continuing to be our entertainment and for being good sports about it! :welcome:

Now that's funny! And I can see this happening too :biggrin:
 
That is funny! :lolabove:

And I say the more sugar the better! mmmm .... southern tea!
 
I hate to poop, but there are too many permits. Another issue the county needs to address.
 
FoX said:
I hate to poop, but there are too many permits. Another issue the county needs to address.
Maybe they should be limited to year round residents. Buckhead is filled with SoWal permits.
 
Yeah I figure someday soon there will be some tighter rules with it. Probably all the better.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top