cassie said:Ok, sorry ... One more time, can I have the link for the Beach Pass info. I've held out long enough, it's time to buck up.
Any pointers on how NOT to get stuck? Or how to get unstuck if I do ; )
. Someone will help cassie said:Ok, sorry ... One more time, can I have the link for the Beach Pass info. I've held out long enough, it's time to buck up.
Any pointers on how NOT to get stuck? Or how to get unstuck if I do ; )
pointer #1 - do not drive an 8000# vehicle fully loaded (low ground clearance) with people and beach crap in the soft sand where the ruts are deep. If you do, you will be like the one who I saw this weekend. Perhaps that was you whom I sawcassie said:Ok, sorry ... One more time, can I have the link for the Beach Pass info. I've held out long enough, it's time to buck up.
Any pointers on how NOT to get stuck? Or how to get unstuck if I do ; )
.Landlocked said:.....and don't try any 3 point turns. If you get stuck, just hop out, put down your towel and cooler and act like that's where you wanted to stop. That's what I did.

I wonder if that was you I saw do that about a month ago.FoX said:

Smiling JOe said:pointer #1 - do not drive an 8000# vehicle fully loaded (low ground clearance) with people and beach crap in the soft sand where the ruts are deep. If you do, you will be like the one who I saw this weekend. Perhaps that was you whom I saw.
. I do have very good clearance though.