• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beachside Wings

New posts

dunkstas

Beach Comber
WingsFlyer.jpg
 
Is this a joke??...A dollar per wing is outrageous IMO...I don't give a damn if it is on 30A or not where I expect a little higher prices but that is insane...also if this menu is not a joke it's the first wing place I have ever seen(and I have been to many) where the prices don't get cheaper per wing as you order more....no thanks I will keep making the trek to Buffalo Reef which has some of the best wings in the entire country IMO
 
wings sound good, but $1 per wing is a little pricey for me.

:welcome:

:blink: kinda pricey for us too

Is this a joke??...A dollar per wing is outrageous IMO...I don't give a damn if it is on 30A or not where I expect a little higher prices but that is insane...also if this menu is not a joke it's the first wing place I have ever seen(and I have been to many) where the prices don't get cheaper per wing as you order more....no thanks I will keep making the trek to Buffalo Reef which has some of the best wings in the entire country IMO

Hey guys did you notice the lack of a delivery charge or minimum order? ;-)
 
What is the area of delivery?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys did you notice the lack of a delivery charge or minimum order? ;-)


:blush:....Oops...so flustered by the prices I did not notice it was a delivery only place...my bad.....not sure about that concept but I wish the best of luck to anyone trying to make a go of it in the restaurant business
 
i still think it's kinda high :idontno: but since i don't live down there, i'm just putting in my $0.02
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top