robertsondavies
Beach Fanatic
When will HGTV or DIY runa show, called "F. This House" instead of "Flip This House"?
I'd like to hear the lead in ... "This week, a couple with three children from New Jersey, say F. this house, as they give their keys to their lender, and realize their 1600 foot ranch isn't near anywhere worth the 700K they were hoping it was worth, only because it used to be worth 1.2.M"
I can see the debate has clearly ended on this board already - real estate sucks is the conclusion. There is no more debate here, and that is a positive sign.
Remember SoWal peaked a bit earlier than national real estate, probably by at least 12 months.
hmmmm.
I'd like to hear the lead in ... "This week, a couple with three children from New Jersey, say F. this house, as they give their keys to their lender, and realize their 1600 foot ranch isn't near anywhere worth the 700K they were hoping it was worth, only because it used to be worth 1.2.M"
I can see the debate has clearly ended on this board already - real estate sucks is the conclusion. There is no more debate here, and that is a positive sign.
Remember SoWal peaked a bit earlier than national real estate, probably by at least 12 months.
hmmmm.
