AAbsolute
Banned
We have issued a new website with special pricing models of homes that may repair equity balance on vacant land. We are trying hard to put our best foot forward and offer good will. www.ChambersStreetBuilders.net
We have issued a new website with special pricing models of homes that may repair equity balance on vacant land. We are trying hard to put our best foot forward and offer good will. www.ChambersStreetBuilders.net

"repair equity balance on vacant land"??? Holy smokes, this is straight out of Sheep Dip's playbook. Do you mean that if I borrow an additional $245K to build your model that somehow I have got some kind of instant equity that would cover a real estate commission and have enough left over to recoup what I paid for the lot???
"repair equity balance on vacant land"??? Holy smokes, this is straight out of Sheep Dip's playbook. Do you mean that if I borrow an additional $245K to build your model that somehow I have got some kind of instant equity that would cover a real estate commission and have enough left over to recoup what I paid for the lot???