• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bias against tent users?

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
dusty said:
What's a root suit?

RO, why don't you answer him...love to see what you have to say!!!!! Or, landlocked what about you?
 
dusty said:
What's a root suit?

Check out the guy in the red (It's really Landlocked But I didn't type that outloud :biggrin: ) He's wearing one :shock:

bhammock.jpg
 
root suit = men's panties.

RO-

I can't imagine wearing one of those in public. It would feel like those 'naked in public' nightmares we've all had. Kinda vulnerable, you know?

Like they say, never fight naked, unless you're in prison.
 
Ole Mrs is, I think, something like 3-20 vs. Alabama since Bryant's death. Not much you can say bro. Ole Mrs is a second-tier program and always will be. Alabama will, at some point, be back. Ole Mrs can't "be back" because they were never there in the first place.

Who's your daddy.
 
On the tent issue...are those who are against the use of tents ... in favor of driving on the beach? As an off season visitor, I do not see that many tents. Maybe someone can post a picture of how dense they have gotten during the summer season. What I do see in the off season are the drivers on the beach...and I don't understand how you all like having vehicles on the beach. Seems like polution to me.
 
Landlocked said:
root suit = men's panties.

RO-

I can't imagine wearing one of those in public. It would feel like those 'naked in public' nightmares we've all had. Kinda vulnerable, you know?

Like they say, never fight naked, unless you're in prison.


You know ... there are so many places I could go with this ... I'm not even going to touch it.
 
cassie said:
You know ... there are so many places I could go with this ... I'm not even going to touch it.

Thank you :laughing1
 
When I was there in mid June I counted 7 or 8 on Grayton Beach (counting mine). The day we left one remained and it was owned by a local who lives there full time and owned the house next to ours. Far from being congested and far from taking all the "prime" locations. Anywhere in SoWal is prime if you ask me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top