• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bias against tent users?

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
BAM! That is funny :floor:



kurt said:
DSCN8553.jpg
 
JB said:
I am a fourth-generation Alabama graduate, lifelong resident of Tuscaloosa current staffer with the University.

Any more questions, smartass?

So you found you a nice solid gig with state gov't? Sweet! :clap_1:
 
Do you have any idea as to the organizational structure of a university? Boy, you really ARE and OLE MYTH fan.

Go put on your J. Crew outfit, get obnoxiously drunk, venture over to that high-school stadium y'all play in and watch OLE MYTH lose. 'Bout all y'all are good for anyway.

Good luck with Mongo, your new coach. I'm sure he will lead you to new lows.
 
050622-gulftrace-052.jpg


Hmmm - I wonder where the cooler is, the 15 pieces of plastic toys, the towels, the empties, the fishing pole, and say - anybody seen Grandma???? :idontno:
 
JB said:
Do you have any idea as to the organizational structure of a university? Boy, you really ARE and OLE MYTH fan.

Go put on your J. Crew outfit, get obnoxiously drunk, venture over to that high-school stadium y'all play in and watch OLE MYTH lose. 'Bout all y'all are good for anyway.

Good luck with Mongo, your new coach. I'm sure he will lead you to new lows.

<<<<<<<<< The lounge is that way boys. :roll:
 
Last edited:
kurt said:
<<<<<<<<< The lounge is that way boys. :twisted:

Sorry, Kurt. Didn't mean to clutter the board with useless smack. I shouldn't have let myself get drawn into it.

I'm through with that lemming anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top