• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bias against tent users?

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
RiverOtter said:
Landlocked.... Do you think it makes my butt look big :oops: :biggrin:

Well, you didn't ask me, but I am answering anyway...Why no RO, I was thinking that it looked much better than the little woman. :clap_1:
 
RO-

Yep, those Yur-pean guys love to wear the squeezers. My wife and I found out on our honeymoon that the European women don't like to wear tops either. :eek:
 
RiverOtter said:
Do ya think I should go in for a waxing :idontno:

OUCH! I think you'll probably do better with a weedeater.
 
RiverOtter said:
Do ya think I should go in for a waxing :idontno:

Well, actually...it looks pretty clean to me. :biggrin:
 
Root Suit.

That's great!

Yeah, the honeymoon was great with the scenery but there were some some there that didn't need to be showing their stuff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top