• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bike Witches

New posts
local witches do it better! carol, amy, billie, kim, terry (she's 9 months pregnant - so she may have stayed back at the house this year). :clap_1: we'll get photos.

joho, do you have photos?
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

I heart these "witches"!!!!! I want to be one!!!! I see the best of all in the middle!!:wub:
My witch's hat off to you gals!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Saw the pic in the Sun on Saturday. Kim said that Butler was not as appreciative of the witches this year....thru the gulls' out of the school!!:eek: i thought it was kinda of funny.:lol:
 
Saw the pic in the Sun on Saturday. Kim said that Butler was not as appreciative of the witches this year....thru the gulls' out of the school!!:eek: i thought it was kinda of funny.:lol:

Darn those Halloween Scrooges at school! My kids would have loved to see them!
 
Heading to work this morning, I saw several ladies, dressed as witches, on bikes heading down the bike path along 30-A.

Hilarious!

Way to show some holiday spirit. Of course, I didn't have my camera but I bet someone will get some pics and post them for us.

And if any of the 'ladies' read this -Good Job, you made me laugh.

Uncle Timmy
The girls do it every year. This year there were about 15. The group gets bigger because it's a riot! They start out at Gulf Place and their destination is Van Ness Butler School.
The Walton Sun will have names and photo this Saturday.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top