• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bikes and Fish???

New posts
Is she keeping the Beta Fish for only the month?

An idea on the bike rental. You might ask the bike stores I named, if they will sell you a used rental bike. You might come out better, financially, and you could donate the bike to charity when you are done, getting a tax write off.
 
Is she keeping the Beta Fish for only the month?

An idea on the bike rental. You might ask the bike stores I named, if they will sell you a used rental bike. You might come out better, financially, and you could donate the bike to charity when you are done, getting a tax write off.


No, she will keep the Beta Fish for as long as the Beta Fish is with us. She will be there 4 months, and then he will come home with us. We have had Betas live for years. They travel really well.

Good idea about the bike. Thanks
 
No, she will keep the Beta Fish for as long as the Beta Fish is with us. She will be there 4 months, and then he will come home with us. We have had Betas live for years. They travel really well.

Good idea about the bike. Thanks
if the beta does not want to travel I am sure some sowaller will take him/her off your hands...:wave:
 
I thought for sure it was going to be some sort of feminist thread, ala "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." :floor:

That was my thought, too...sadly...

Does anyone here have any experience with those folding bikes? I really, really miss throwing my bike in the back of my pickemup truck to come down there. (Not that I miss the truck!) I could probably get a bike rack for the MINI, but I think my bike is almost as big as the car.

(I don't really need a fish, fold-up or otherwise.)
 
The fold up bikes do not look like they fit the normal size humans correctly, but for that matter, most of the cruisers don't properly fit either. They are fine for cruising the hood, but you can mess up your knees if not properly fitted and biking for numerous miles at a time.
 
Do they make good bait for Blue Crabs? if so, I wouldn't mind a Beta or two.
:floor:I cant believe you would say that....I just wanted it for a pet. I have seen where you take a plant and put it in a tall vase and the beta lives in the water with the roots of the plant...

betta_in_a_vase.jpg
 
That was my thought, too...sadly...

Does anyone here have any experience with those folding bikes? I really, really miss throwing my bike in the back of my pickemup truck to come down there. (Not that I miss the truck!) I could probably get a bike rack for the MINI, but I think my bike is almost as big as the car.

(I don't really need a fish, fold-up or otherwise.)

My husband and I had both had fold up bikes. We sold them. I was too short for the bike and ended up hurting my myself on the bike where I couldn't ride again.
 
That was my thought, too...sadly...

Does anyone here have any experience with those folding bikes? I really, really miss throwing my bike in the back of my pickemup truck to come down there. (Not that I miss the truck!) I could probably get a bike rack for the MINI, but I think my bike is almost as big as the car.

(I don't really need a fish, fold-up or otherwise.)

FFF us just bought us one of these:http://www.bazookasports.com/viewproduct.php?cat=1

these are the ones he bought us, mine is the blue beach cruiser, he says he bought them so he can carry them in the plane if we fly somewhere and need them.....:idontno:: they can fit in a case.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top