• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Blackballing Renters

New posts
What does black balling really mean?
It's an old voting tradition in clubs etc. where 1 or 2 "no" votes means you don't get in.

You voted for membership etc. anonymously with a white ball or abstained. But if you really had an issue you used a black ball - which meant hells no!
 
I was under the impression that all of the local rental companies already had a "do not rent list" they had compiled over the years. ;-)

I think the question is "Is there anyway to share that list with each other so another rental agency or homeowner doesn't end up with the person several other agencies have already black balled?".

Aids from the swimming pool, firearms, smoking??? You guys are freaking me out.:eek:
 
I was really thinking of a way to communicate to others...warn them and at the same time have some vengeance. I could just post pics. It amazes me how disrespectful people can be of others property. If it wasn't for people like this I could furnish and have much nicer items in the place. Ive
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top