• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bobby J

New posts
loved reading this...it takes a lot of courage and a special person to write something like this.
 
This article brings back memories that I can't bring myself to share.
 
Wow!
I Thank all of you for your kind words. It is kind of odd to put ones self out there like that but when I was running hard, I had no problem sharing my drunkie/junkie stories. I figure why no share a little of the good life. If folks judge me wrong, oh well. Growing up on 30A was a constant party. Many of my family and good friends did not make it (R.I.P. Nicky Frye). I hope that maybe one person reads that article and it hits home. Get help if you need it. Lifes too short! Thanks again gang, you all made my day!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top