scooterbug44
SoWal Expert
Thanks, are they on 98 near the original Fabrice?
.
Does anyone know of a local business or internet site where I can get a book printed for a reasonable price? It would be approximately 10 copies of a 40 page book - no pictures or color.
My great-grandmother wrote a short autobiography and I thought it would be a great gift for my family if I retyped it/put it in a computer and had it printed & bound. I think I am the only great-grandchild who has ever read it and there is some great stuff in there.
Thank you, but I want a real binding, not a comb binder or similar. My idea was to make something durable that could be passed down for several more generations, which is why I was trying to find an online publisher or local book binder. It's a really cool story and I want to do it justice.
Her autobiography starts w/ my great great grandfather's emigration to the US to avoid military service in Germany pre-WWI (my great great great grandparents tagged along too), includes her childhood activities of making skis out of barrel staves to ski down the sides of indian mounds, her summers homesteading in Montana in a sod house/dugout, and only seeing her husband once a month for 6 years during the depression when he went to Chicago for work to support the family.