30A Skunkape
Skunky
We went back tonight. Food and service were wonderful!
Did you say hi to my girlies??? I wanted to go but have the baby with me.We went back tonight. Food and service were wonderful!
We went back tonight. Food and service were wonderful!

duh. What did you expect?We went back tonight. Food and service were wonderful!


I've said it once, but I'll say it again....order the Arugula Salad and the Scallops and you will be transported to Heaven. It is the Kitty Special...(the peeps at Borago just don't know that!!) It makes me smile just thinking about it.![]()
We like Jenna -- she is savvy as well. Don't know Joy. She might know us -- I dunno. My memory is pretty bad.BR, I hear you. I think Danny may have cut back to working there only one night per week, but Jenna or Joy will take care of you at the bar when Danny is not there.