• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Boston Baby Returned

New posts
I could never take someone's money that lost their dog either. It's just not the right thing to do. You know what is worse, when the person cashed the check the moment the bank opened. Yes, I looked my account up and there it was, 9:30am. Sad! It wasn't about doing the right thing, it was about the money. Like I said, if it wasn't for the money, I don't think I would have ever seen my dog. It is a sad world when people can't just be nice to one another. I thought everyone might enjoy seeing my last litter the week after they were born. We had their pictures taken by Captive photography. Let me know what you all think.;-)
 
So that was your dog with the big reward. I spoke with the girl who owns the missing Boxer pup (thought I found the dog, but didnt'), and she had mentioned offering a reward.
 
I had spoke with her the day that my dog went missing. I was curious as to what time her dog had gone missing. I wouldn't be surprised if the dog is still in the area. I am still keeping my eyes open and hoping to come across the dog. I also had heard that there are other dogs in the freeport area that have come up missing. Do people realize that it is theft and trespassing. Fences are in place for a reason.:bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top