• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Brandon Oaks Subdivision/Freeport

New posts
TJ,
That wasn't too bad about the price of the pump. I was figuring more like $800-$1000 to replace a pump. Is there city sewer available now, as well?
 
TJ,
That wasn't too bad about the price of the pump. I was figuring more like $800-$1000 to replace a pump. Is there city sewer available now, as well?

I don't believe so but don't hold me to it. when i go to pay my water bill they have never asked me to hook up to a city sewer system. I don't believe that the city offers it out here yet.
 
I'm a few years late to this discussion, but I am curious as to what you all think of this subdivision now in 2015? We are under contract for a house in this area... and words of advice? Thank you in advance for your input! :thanks:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top