CastlesOfSand
Beach Fanatic
Smiling JOe said:I introduced myself as RiverOtter and started kissing on Grayton Bound, while RO introduced himself as me.![]()
:shock: that must have been funn!! :clap_1:
Smiling JOe said:I introduced myself as RiverOtter and started kissing on Grayton Bound, while RO introduced himself as me.![]()
Well, maybe I am stretching the truth a bit. 
I will be coming to SoWal in early MAy...around the 5th or so...would love to get together with you again!Chickpea said:Thank you Allifunn for those kind words and yes, it was funn meeting fellow SoWallers and I would love to know when you are next in town - caught some shots Kurt must have taken of you and LeeJohn at the Beach - you both looked like you were having a great time.
Still trying to figure the lounge out - do you just hang out and PM people or write, read post, write, read post, etc...
:roll: a bit SJ??? I am sure chick saw right through youSmiling JOe said:Well, maybe I am stretching the truth a bit.
![]()
Days are tough for me as I rarely have time (no complaints though!) I am going to have to find the ones who post:Smiling JOe said:Chickpea is hooked! :clap_1: Now how is she going to get any work done?
Chickpea, most people post in the Lounge while they are at work. The weekends are a little slow in here.
![]()
Chickpea said:Thrilled to say that as of yesterday evening I feel like a real SOWALER! Met some great folks who contribute regularly to this board and although I will never get to the thousands and thousands of posts that some of you easily attain, I will enjoy these conversations even more knowing a bit more about some of you!!!
We do tootwt512 said:Chickpea, it was great fun meeting you, I look forward to seeing you again around town.