• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Breaking some Aliases....

New posts
Chickpea said:
Thank you Allifunn for those kind words and yes, it was funn meeting fellow SoWallers and I would love to know when you are next in town - caught some shots Kurt must have taken of you and LeeJohn at the Beach - you both looked like you were having a great time.
Still trying to figure the lounge out - do you just hang out and PM people or write, read post, write, read post, etc...
I will be coming to SoWal in early MAy...around the 5th or so...would love to get together with you again!

I mostly post and read...sometimes start a new thread...and sometimes PM...when it seems right. Just jump right in...they are all friendly (for the most part :biggrin: )
 
Smiling JOe said:
:oops: Well, maybe I am stretching the truth a bit. :oops:
:roll: a bit SJ??? I am sure chick saw right through you :biggrin:
 
Smiling JOe said:
Chickpea is hooked! :clap_1: Now how is she going to get any work done?

Chickpea, most people post in the Lounge while they are at work. The weekends are a little slow in here.

:D
Days are tough for me as I rarely have time (no complaints though!) I am going to have to find the ones who post:
a) late at night, or
b) early early morning, or
c) weekends!!!

Going to less shy though that is for sure!
 
Chickpea said:
Thrilled to say that as of yesterday evening I feel like a real SOWALER! Met some great folks who contribute regularly to this board and although I will never get to the thousands and thousands of posts that some of you easily attain, I will enjoy these conversations even more knowing a bit more about some of you!!!

Chickpea, it was great fun meeting you, I look forward to seeing you again around town.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top