Chickpea
Beach Fanatic
Thrilled to say that as of yesterday evening I feel like a real SOWALER! Met some great folks who contribute regularly to this board and although I will never get to the thousands and thousands of posts that some of you easily attain, I will enjoy these conversations even more knowing a bit more about some of you!!!
Thanks to Kurt and Tootsie for organizing!! And thanks to others who easily revealed themselves although they obviously tried to pull wool over my eyes in the beginning :roll: :roll:
Thanks to Kurt and Tootsie for organizing!! And thanks to others who easily revealed themselves although they obviously tried to pull wool over my eyes in the beginning :roll: :roll:
I don't know what you are talking about. 

to the board for some real funn Chickpea!!! Tootsie told me all about the fun you had!! It is funn meeting your fellow SoWallers...just as I met you last time!!!! I hope you will post more often now...you are a delight! I know you keep busy...but join in as often as you can...and go to the lounge...lots of funn to be had there and lots more great people!!!!!